Nov 3, 2009

Gadgets and Boys Toys.

If you like gadgets and boys toys you are in the right place. I’ve read many a blog on the subject and although some are excellent, none cover the vast array of money no object things that I would love to own.
To review them all is going to be an arduous journey, so sit back, join this blog and enjoy the adventure into the world of I’ve got to have one of those.
To cover each subject matter, from hi tech to low tech and from possibly affordable to Tiger Woods type wealth each post will cover a different object of desire. You’ll find cars, bikes, ultimate gaming gear, mobile phones, sporting equipment and water craft. If there is a subject matter you would like covering let me know but be patient, we have a lot of ground to cover.
In the next post we’ll take a look at some gaming gear. As an avid gamer there is a ton of stuff that would fit very nicely in my office but because there are so many desirably gaming gadgets there will be more than one post on this subject. Again, feel free to let me know about the bits and bobs you have discovered as I’m sure I have only scratched the surface.

No comments:

Post a Comment